Job Location: New York
Employment Type: Full Time
No. Of Jobs:1
Organization: Consulate General of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan in New York U.S.A
Close Date: October 17, 2020
Keeping all surfaces free from dust, sand, mud etc. by vacuum cleaning/sweeping of the carpets and hard surface areas, washing dishes, cleaning all desks and other office equipment in office.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Cleanliness and tidiness of the premises
- Cleans every office daily
- Clean office equipment
- Distribute office refreshment to offices and keep the record accordingly
- Accompany incoming guest/visitors to the specific location
- Maintain office privacy and restrict unnecessary movement
- Order kitchen supplies and equipment as needed
- Make photocopies, binding and collecting
- Empty all garbage bins on a daily basis, disposing of it properly
- Cleans the dishes in the morning on opening the office, during the office hours and before closing the office.
- Uses appropriate cleaning materials.
- Any other task given by supervisor
Qualification and experience:
- At least two years of experience in cleaning with any national and international organization.
- Should be honest, self-motivated and disciplined.
- Should be able to determine the neatness, accuracy during the work.
- A person with ability to read and write will be preferred
- Good interpersonal behaviors